NIM is a new and innovative company that focuses on developing sustainable solutions in the maritime industry. With a strong philosophy centred around innovation, collaboration, and sustainability, NIM is dedicated to creating new and effective ways to reduce emissions, utilize waste heat, and implement renewable energy sources like hydrogen and methanol. Through a combination of cutting-edge research and strategic partnerships, NIM aims to lead the way in transforming the maritime industry for a cleaner and more sustainable future.
Job Title: CAD Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Nikkelstraat 37, 2984AM, Ridderkerk, The Netherlands
Salary: € 2.800 – € 5.500
We are seeking a talented CAD Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and creating 2D and 3D models using computer-aided design (CAD) software. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to develop product designs and ensure that they meet specifications and are delivered on time and within budget.
In addition, you can also expect:
- A competitive salary,
- Depending on personal growth, your salary will increase;
- Excellent benefits
- A flexible working environment where creativity is recognized and rewarded;
- You’ll be working in a small and autonomous team, which allows for a lot of responsibility;
- To be part of a highly dynamic and innovative industry;
- Company support in personal growth and development;
- Prospect of permanent employment;
- Pension scheme.
- Design and create 2D and 3D models using CAD software
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop product designs and ensure that they meet specifications
- Participate in design reviews to identify and resolve issues
- Develop and maintain documentation for CAD designs
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in CAD technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in CAD engineering or related field
- Proficient in CAD software such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or Inventor
- Strong understanding of engineering principles and design practices
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience in maritime sectors is a plus
If you are a detail-oriented CAD Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter. email@example.com
NIM is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with NIM is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, colour, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated.