NIM is a new and innovative company that focuses on developing sustainable solutions in the maritime industry. With a strong philosophy centred around innovation, collaboration, and sustainability, NIM is dedicated to creating new and effective ways to reduce emissions, utilize waste heat, and implement renewable energy sources like hydrogen and methanol. Through a combination of cutting-edge research and strategic partnerships, NIM aims to lead the way in transforming the maritime industry for a cleaner and more sustainable future.
Job Title: Development Test Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Nikkelstraat 37, 2984AM, Ridderkerk, The Netherlands
Salary: € 2.800 – € 5.500
We are seeking a talented Development Test Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing test plans and procedures to ensure the functionality and performance of our products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that products meet specifications and are delivered on time and within budget.
In addition, you can also expect:
- A competitive salary,
- Depending on personal growth, your salary will increase;
- Excellent benefits
- A flexible working environment where creativity is recognized and rewarded;
- You’ll be working in a small and autonomous team, which allows for a lot of responsibility;
- To be part of a highly dynamic and innovative industry;
- Company support in personal growth and development;
- Prospect of permanent employment;
- Pension scheme.
- Develop and execute test plans and procedures to ensure product functionality and performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve testing issues
- Develop and maintain documentation for testing activities
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in testing technology
- Analyse and report test results to project stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in testing or related field
- Strong understanding of testing principles and practices
- Proficient in testing tools (e.g., JMeter, Selenium, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience in maritime sectors is a plus
If you are a detail-oriented Development test Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter. email@example.com
NIM is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with NIM is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, colour, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated.