NIM is a new and innovative company that focuses on developing sustainable solutions in the maritime industry. With a strong philosophy centred around innovation, collaboration, and sustainability, NIM is dedicated to creating new and effective ways to reduce emissions, utilize waste heat, and implement renewable energy sources like hydrogen and methanol. Through a combination of cutting-edge research and strategic partnerships, NIM aims to lead the way in transforming the maritime industry for a cleaner and more sustainable future.
Job Title: Proposal Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Nikkelstraat 37, 2984AM, Ridderkerk, The Netherlands
Salary: € 3.200 – € 5.500
We are seeking a talented Proposal Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and submitting proposals for potential projects. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to gather information, develop pricing strategies, and write technical proposals.
In addition, you can also expect:
- A competitive salary,
- Depending on personal growth, your salary will increase;
- Excellent benefits
- A flexible working environment where creativity is recognized and rewarded;
- You’ll be working in a small and autonomous team, which allows for a lot of responsibility;
- To be part of a highly dynamic and innovative industry;
- Company support in personal growth and development;
- Prospect of permanent employment;
- Pension scheme.
- Develop proposals for potential projects
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to gather information and develop pricing strategies
- Write technical proposals that are tailored to customer or grant requirements
- Develop and maintain close relationships with customers and governments
- Provide technical support to sales and business development teams
- Participate in meetings with customers to understand their needs and requirements
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that proposals are complete and accurate
- Analyse market trends and competitors to develop winning proposals
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in proposal engineering or related field
- Strong technical writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience in maritime sectors is a plus
If you are a detail-oriented Proposal Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter. email@example.com
NIM is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with NIM is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, colour, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated.