Job Title: R&D Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Nikkelstraat 37, 2984AM, Ridderkerk, The Netherlands
Salary: € 3,250 – € 5.500
As an R&D Engineer at NIM, you will be involved in developing and implementing advanced technologies and solutions for the maritime sector. You will work on projects focused on emission reduction, alternative fuels, energy efficiency, and more. You will become part of a team committed to creating sustainable solutions that lead the industry towards a greener future.
In addition, you can also expect:
- A competitive salary,
- Depending on personal growth, your salary will increase;
- Excellent benefits
- A flexible working environment where creativity is recognized and rewarded;
- You’ll be working in a small and autonomous team, which allows for a lot of responsibility;
- To be part of a highly dynamic and innovative industry;
- Company support in personal growth and development;
- Prospect of permanent employment;
- Pension scheme.
- Design, develop, and test new technologies and systems for the maritime sector.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to brainstorm and implement innovative solutions.
- Conduct technical analyses and report results.
- Contribute to research and development strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments and trends in the industry.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in project engineering or related field
- Experience with R&D projects and technology development.
- Knowledge of sustainable energy, fuel cells, hydrogen technology, or related areas is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- Proactive attitude and enthusiasm for innovation.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
NIM is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with NIM is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, colour, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated.